|Mobile No.||Email Address|
Qualifications: MBBS, MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar
MD(Skin & V.D.), MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar
Current Position : Professor & HOD , Department of Skin VD & Leprosy, GGG Hospital, MP Shah Medical College, Jamnagar
Specialises in: cosmetic dermatology and aesthetic dermato-surgery
A study to compare efficacy of various oral antifungals( Fluconazole, Terbinafine, Itraconazole) in treatment of onychomycosis ,JRMDS, Vol 2, Issue 4, Oct-Dec 2014
1. Oral and cutaneous presentations and outcomes in Stevens Johnson Syndrome at tertiary care hospital, National journal of Otorhinolaryngology and head and neck surgery, August 2014
2. Rhinological evaluation in leprosy. WAENT,Vol 5,1,2012
3. A study of 75 cases of pemphigus vulgaris in saurashtha region of India, Iranian journal of dermatology, volume 13 no 52, 2010
4. Case study of Ehler Danlos Syndrome, Quadriderm,1,2012.
5. Role of histopathology in lytic lesions of bone, 70 cases, international journal of orthopaedic surgery.
6. Clinico-pathological correlation of neck lesions, study of 103 cases, International journal of head and neck surgery.
7. Dexamethasone cyclophosphamide pulse therapy in pemphigus vulgaris, a study of 25 cases, International journal of research in medicine, volume 5, issue 3.
8. Apremilast, a recent advance in systemic treatment of psoriasis (25 cases), International journal of research and review, 2021
9. Comparative study of PRP(platelet rich plasma ) therapy vs 35% GA peel in acne scarring, International journal of research in medicine2018;7(2)54-56 Many other publications in national and international journals